Choosing the right contractor is one of the most important aspects of a homeowner’s window and patio door purchase. Even the best windows don’t perform well if they aren’t installed properly. Working with Andersen, the #1 trusted and recommended window and door brand,* allows you to grow your business with an industry leader.
Submit and keep up-to-date required program forms:
• Certified Contractor agreement
• Background check
•Work with myCOI, our insurance tracking partner and meet the following insurance requirements: – General Liability (required minimum limits of $1,000,000) – Automobile Liability Insurance (required minimum limits of $1,000,000) – Workers Compensation and Employee Liability Insurance (required minimum limits of $500,000)
• Complete a Certified Contractor training session
• Comply with all Andersen® brand standards and regulations with co-branded marketing materials
• Follow-up on homeowner leads in a timely manner and lead with Andersen products
• Include your Trade ID number on all product orders
• Supervise all projects involving the installation of Andersen products and abide by all applicable building codes and regulations
• Follow current Andersen product installation instructions and training guidelines
• Register installation jobs to receive the exclusive 2-year installation limited warranty*
Virtual training sessions are held twice a month. Once you have submitted your paperwork and are compliant with all program requirements, you will receive a notification that you are eligible to register for training.
Get started today! Reach out to Ken Clark @ firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.